
I just realized that I recieved this award from one of my new friends I made in the blog-world, Lisa. (I don't know how to hyperlink or tag yet, but she writes a great blog)! Part of this award is that I list 10 random things that make me happy, and ten blogs that brighten my day, so here goes!1. Driving with the windows down and the radio up (I haven't gotten to do this in ages, until a couple of days ago with the warmer weather and it made me realize how much I've missed it)!
2. My husband. No matter what is going on, he never fails to make me crack up and see the glass half full. He is the mac to my cheese!
3. Getting my hair done...it's absolutely therapeudic for my soul.
4. Living in the upstate. I never tire of seeing those gorgeous mountain views.
5. My fur babies Bubba (Jack Russell mix), Eva (Siberian Husky mix), and Roxanne (the random cat). Their love is so unconditional, and their antics crack me up.
6. Our wood-burning fireplace. There is nothing more relaxing on a cold evening than a roaring, crackling fire, and cuddling up with my faves and my Snuggie.
7. Scoring awesome deals. I love to coupon (although I've slacked off big time for a few months, an right now weight-loss and healthy meal planning is my priority). I am a bargain shopper junkie and even if we ever became wealthy, I would still dig through the racks at TJ Maxx and Ross.
8. Girl-time with my best girl friends. There's nothing better than getting to be myself around the girls that know me best. They each bring a little something different to my life.
9. Chocolate, ice cream and coffee. These all go together, and this may not be appropriate for a weight-loss blog, but I appreciate them all the more, especially the first two because I don't get to eat them as often.
10. Back rubs. Professional massages rock, but I only get those about once a year. But every night, I make my husband rub my back for as long as I can get him to.
Now for the hard part, choosing 10 blogs!
Corletta
Randi
Jennifer O.
Kat
"I hate dieting" (I think Michelle is the name)
Missy
Michelle H.
Catie
Tori
"A Journey Beyond"
Liz
(And Lisa, but you've already done this, so you don't "count" but your blog brightens my day, too)!
Ooops, I think that was 12, but I'll let it slide.






Thanks for the compliment :)
ReplyDeleteI love your list. I didn't realize you had 2 dogs and a cat. Animals are hysterical. My springer spaniel is 1 1/2 and has more personality than necessary. He drives us crazy, but makes us laugh daily.
Thank you!! I love your blog too!
ReplyDeleteOoooh. Massages are so nice. I need to get one more often.
ReplyDeleteAlso, your Snuggie. How do you like it?
Massages.....oohhh that sounds so lovely just now! lol. Congrats on the award! Thank you for commenting and following my blog. We all have to stick together in blogland, so I am following your journey as well. Loved your list!
ReplyDeleteOh...where is it you live? And how often do ya'll visit the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area? And your right.....the restaurant ratio around here is WAY too high! lol
I love so many of the same things you listed. Oh to hyberlink- you highlight the words you want to link then you click on the button that looks like a chain. It will pull up a http box and you type the address in there.
ReplyDeleteliz
Thank you! I love your blog also!
ReplyDeleteMichelle