Picture number two...the same jeans from above...you can see the weight loss in the butt.
Picture number three...my FATTEST jeans EVER...which were *gulp* size 17/18 Aeropostle jeans. Omg, I'm humiliated even to say that I let myself get to that point, but at least they swallow me now. At the beginning of my journey, they felt snug...they are now ridiculously loose. I can't even get away with these anymore. As I said in the last blog, I look a 1995 high school boy. Just give me a pair of construction boots and a flannel shirt and we'll be set!!
Picture number four...Jeans I haven't worn in almost a year!! These are the skinny(er) jeans. These are my size 13/14 Aeropostle jeans. You can actually see my diminishing tush!! I love looking at the contrast of photo 3 and 4. Not only are the jeans comfortable, in another 5 pounds, they'll become baggy, and I'll be in a size 11/12!!
Picture number five...As you can see the skinny(er) jeans are knocking on heaven's door...the joys of being short and having your cuffs drag to the ground. I don't care, it feels wonderful to be back in them again. (Yes, I've tried buying the short/petite size, but they end up looking like high waters).
Picture number six...the infamous oompa-loompa shirt from my first workout, and baring my toner, smaller, tan legs. I don't feel like an oompa-loompa in t-shirt anymore. I think this photo would have turned out better if the camera wasn't positioned below me, but it's still not a bad picture...I can see progress. And with that said, it's time to go to bed (and fold that huge basket of laundry)!






you go girl...
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! You're doing great! :)
ReplyDeleteJulie...I can totally tell a difference!!! In every stinkin picture that Brad took, I can see a HUGE difference!! Good for you, you're looking great :) Time to go read your other post. What the heck...2 in one day :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Julie you are doing so awesome!! I have the same problem with pants dragging the ground. Petites are just a bit too short and regulars are waaay too long. Middle ground please?? oh well :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and you are doing awesome! You look great...pictures are a great way to celebrate the changes in weight loss and keep us going! I too am losing weight and it's FUN to pull out "old clothes" that I used to fit into...it's like they are brand new all over again!
ReplyDeleteYou look Amazing. I have been inspired again, by you. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteI totally identify with that pant-length issue. Petite jeans are too short, but then regular pants look like I walked through New York City and brought every mud puddle and sticker home on the bottom of my jeans.
ReplyDeleteI'm on! Now you gotta go to mine! Keep going Julie! You look great! I love your tan too :) so bohemian!!!
ReplyDelete