Thursday, June 10, 2010
Confused but Happy
Nothing too in depth today...I lost another 2.2 pounds though! I have NO idea how, because we went out of town for several days, and so my diet consisted of fast food and graduation party food. I did try to keep my portions reasonable. The scale is so unpredictable...I work my booty off one week and I don't budge, the next week I go out of town and I lose 2.2 pounds. It makes NO sense, but I'll take it! I'm officially down 21.2 pounds now...28.8 pounds to go! I'm almost halfway there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






That is great!! I got the New Balance shoes from Famous Footwear....I'm not sure what kind they are...they were like 40 bucks I think.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Julie! Of course you'll take it. I hope you had fun.
ReplyDeletegood for you.... you go girl
ReplyDeleteWonderful news on the weight loss...I always seem to lose weight when away from, especially if it's a vacation. the further away I am from home the more I lose. I thinks it's because the stress doesn't follow me!! :O)
ReplyDeleteWay to go! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you, Julie. I am afraid to get on the scale. I think I will wait until the day I leave for New York to weigh myself. Continued success to you.
ReplyDeleteYup...don't ask questions!!! My low number is making me happy too! So happy...I haven't been to the gym ANY this week. YIKES!!! I gotta do better!! I should see you in Zumba.
ReplyDelete